African Shea Butter Raw Unrefined
- # 1 NATURAL SKINCARE MOISTURIZER ON EARTH – HEAL – PROTECT – MOISTURIZE
- Daily skin moisturizer / Face and Body / Dry skin relief / Dry scalp Blemishes and wrinkles / Sunburn / Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy / Eczema / Reduce blemishes and scarring
- Contains essential fatty acids & vitamins A, D, E, & F that provide antioxidants & assist with UV Ray Protection.* Imported from West African Country of Ghana * Then packaged in a super Quality controlled Facility! * Soft, Clean, Pure, & Ivory / Tan Colored – Raw, Unrefined & Virgin (Used this way in Africa for centuries!) * The Best packaging On The Market – Always with Added UV Protection
- Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Shea butter also contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Shea butter is a effective moisturizer because contains fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity.
- Common UsCommon Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin